- 400 ml
- • Ensures that the engine starts even at low temperatures, in damp weather or after a long period of inactivity
• Easy and gentle ignition
• Very good wear and corrosion protection
• Prevents carburettor icing
- 12x starting aid spray
- Technical data:
- • Odour: characteristic
• Density: 0.7429 g/cm³ / at 20°C
• Spray head: standard
- Shake can well before use.
For diesel engines: Spray into the intake area. Spray time 3-5 seconds.
For petrol engines: Spray into the carburettor or intake area, such as the manifold or air filter. Spray time 3-5 seconds.
Start the engine immediately after spraying without preheating.
- For starting engines of all types, especially after long periods of inactivity, at low temperatures or in damp weather. Protects engine and battery.
- Additional information:
- Do not store can at sub-zero temperatures.
- Areas of application:
- • Tractors, construction machinery, chainsaws, lawnmowers, forklifts, boat engines, pumps and other units in industrial plants
• Vehicle engines (cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles)
- 4,30 kg
Cold starter for all diesel and petrol engines, saves battery and engine, ensures a safe cold start even at low temperatures. Economical, easy and sparing start.