Accessories for electric fence energisers
GRANIT Danger sign
Mandatory on all public rights of way
where an electric fence is installed.
GRANIT Voltage regulator
With this voltage regulator any 9V device can be connected to a 12V battery. It includes polarity reversal protection. The maximum load is 1A. An indicator light shows the status of the battery.
GRANIT Earthing rod
- for power supply units 230V
1.10 m, made completely of hot-dip galvanised angle steel
GRANIT Special earthing cable
- Ring of 50 metres (tested up to 40 KV) for connecting pasture fence energisers through earth, walls and trees, can be driven over
Cable cross section: 1.6 mm²
21 wires, each 0.19 mm thick
GRANIT Lightning protection system
- Complete - includes: 2 lightning protection insulators, with inductor, 1 earth switch
GRANIT Metal cabinet
- Prevents theft because the cabinet has the same voltage as the fence, easy installation, automatic earthing of the device by adjustable post (not included), protection from wind and weather, lockable, dimensions (WxHxD): 400 x 450 x 250 mm
GRANIT Metal box
- Galvanised, ideal for easy transport of pasture fence energisers and batteries, protected against weather by angled plate, retrofitting of solar panels on the back of the box possible without any problems. Front side with numerous holes for easy mounting of different fence energisers
GRANIT Luda.Fence fence monitor
- Included in delivery:
- • Luda.Fence fence sensor
• Outdoor charger 220 V
• Earthing rod
• Outdoor charger 12 V
• Fence clamp
• Ground clamp
• App in German
• 3 year guarantee
- Technical data:
- • Connection: 2G GSM Dual-Band 900/1800 MHz
• Battery type (supplied) Li-ion battery 18650, 3.7 V, 3400 mAh (2 months' life)
• Power supply 100 - 240 V AC
• Fence sensor: 12 V DC, 1 A
• IP class: IP65
• Voltage range: 100 - 12,000 V
• Voltage accuracy: ±100 V
• Joules: max. 15 joules
• Operating temperature: -20ºC to +50ºC
• Storage temperature: -40°C to +50°C
• System requirements: Android 4.1 or later, iOS 6 or later, or with browser on your computer
- 1. Luda.Fence can be connected at any point on your existing fence. The unit can be powered for 2 months with the rechargeable battery, or it can be constantly supplied with 220 V or 12 V.
2. The voltage is measured by connecting the red fence clamp to the fence and the green ground clamp to the earthing rod.
3. The fence voltage is sent to Luda.Farm via the built-in SIM card. This always selects the operator with the strongest signal (i.e. it is operator-independent).
4. You can check the fence status on your mobile whenever your want without having to physically go to the fence to measure the voltage. Alarm+ warns you immediately if the fence voltage drops and it also gives you access to the handy Fence Voltage Graph™.
GRANIT Solar Charger FenceAlarm
- This solar panel charges the FenceAlarm's rechargeable battery when the sun is shining.
Using solar energy saves you from having to charge the battery manually, which means you no longer have to take the FenceAlarm home to charge it or connect it to a car battery.
The solar panel has a weather protection rating of