Container made of linear polyethylene, manufactured via rotational moulding, ideal for refuelling small company vehicles, light vehicles and boats. This product is characterised by its exclusive design with compact dimensions for easy handling, and has ergonomic handles for optimum handling and lifting; it also has anti-puncture wheels that are suitable for use on any desired surface. The lack of sharp edges and the reinforcing ribs designed to avoid tank deformation during use and transport give the container a high level of stability. This only adds to the product's lightness and ease of use.
Each container can be filled with the same quantity of fuel in either a horizontal or vertical position.
Thanks to these specific features, the Emilcaddy series is a safe and ideal refuelling tool for use in the professional, sport or leisure sectors.
- with 12V electric pump for diesel
- Volume (l):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Height (mm):
- Technical data:
• 12V electric pump, output 40 l/min With 4 metre power cable, clamps for connection to the battery
• Manual nozzle and 3 metre hose
• Top handle for easy gripping and lifting
• Straps can be attached
• Safety ball valve
• Filler cap with leak protection
• Bottom handle for lifting
• Puncture-proof wheels and support foot
• Nozzle holder
• Bracket for pump holder
Show more details
- manual rotary pump
- Technical data:
- <> <> - manual rotary pump made of aluminum
- with manual nozzle and 3 m hose
- handle on top for easy gripping and lifting.
- possibility to attach straps.
- safety ball valve.
- filler cap with leakage safety device.
- handle on the bottom for lifting.
- puncture-proof wheels and support foot.
- nozzle holder.
- bracket to pump holder
- volume: 55 L
Original spare part numbers are for comparison purposes only. All prices are in €, excl. VAT. Errors reserved. Delivery subject to availability.