Siku Dump truck
Wacker Neuson DW60
- Dimensions (mm):
- 155 x 87 x 59
- The new DW 60 from Wacker Neuson is an all-terrain dump truck for small and medium-sized construction sites.
An articulated joint in the middle of the vehicle ensures excellent manoeuvrability in the smallest spaces. One of the model’s special features is the metal container that can be tipped and rotated by 180 degrees.
The deep-tread tyres made of rubberised material ensure a secure grip even on uneven surfaces.
Siku Pistenbully 600
- Dimensions (mm):
- 235 x 97 x 134
- The P 600 is part of the latest generation of snow groomers boasting powerful performance and even more features and functions.
This new 1:50 scale model from SIKU can be used to reenact various alpine applications such as preparing slopes and cross-country ski runs.
The broad front blade can be raised and lowered, and if necessary the snow blade can also be moved sideways. A particularly impressive feature is the fully movable Alpine Flex tiller installed at the rear for compressing snow.
With the P 600, SIKU were keen to reproduce as many details as possible, including the rear lights and work lights.
The indispensable winch on the platform can be rotated, and the winch arm can be raised and lowered for transport.
Siku Timber transport lorry
- Dimensions (mm):
- 255 x 131 x 58
- This miniature timber transport lorry from SIKU is based on the Zetros series and boasts the latest-generation bonnet from Mercedes-Benz.
The model also has a detailed driver's cab behind the large bonnet, plus a complex stanchion structure for transporting logs.
The rear crane can be rotated 360° to reenact a range of applications in the forest and on the road. The same applies to the suspended grapple, which can be opened and closed for loading.
The logs are included as loading accessories, making this the perfect toy. The tyres made of rubberised material ensure good grip during play.
Siku Fendt 1050 Vario
- The Fendt 1050 Vario is not only a masterpiece from a technical point of view, but also boasts an impressive design.
The flagship series from the traditional Marktoberdorf-based tractor manufacturer is completed by the 517 PS Fendt 1050 Vario. Even in miniature, this giant demonstrates its strength in the field and on the road with its broad, rubberised tyres with tractor profile.
And with the trailer hitch it’s ready for big jobs.
Siku John Deere 6215R
- Lightweight, powerful and intelligent: these are the characteristics of the John Deere 6R series.
The top 6215 R model balances 250 PS on the crankshaft and is characterised by an excellent power-to-weight ratio and high manoeuvrability. Even the miniature tractor boasts these features.
All SIKU trailers from the blister pack series can be coupled to the trailer hitch.
Siku Linde forklift
- Miniature forklift in blister pack size available from SIKU for the first time! This piece of lifting equipment from Linde guarantees real fun as the fully movable fork is designed to be raised and lowered just like the real thing.
And that’s not all. The mast is designed to be mobile so that the fork can be moved forwards and backwards to pick pallets up more easily. The blister pack model has a cockpit based on the original with an ergonomic design tailored to the forklift driver.
Siku Double-axle trailer
Siku Snowmobile with rescue sledge
- Mountain rescue has received an emergency call. A touring skier has been injured in deep snow and needs to be rescued. The snowmobile with rescue sledge is ready to go - watch out for the rescuers rushing off in a cloud of snow. The scene of the accident is quickly located, the casualty is rescued, placed on the rescue sledge and taken to the rescue station wrapped in warm clothing.
Children can reenact the scene and play the role of rescue worker with the two figures included. With the SIKU rescue helicopter (2539), the new SIKU transport helicopter (2527) and the SIKU ambulance (2108), budding rescue workers are well equipped for their next job.
The snowmobile with rescue sledge is also the ideal addition to the SIKU Pistenbully (1037) and the SIKU snowmobile (0860).
Original spare part numbers are for comparison purposes only. All prices are in €, excl. VAT. Errors reserved. Delivery subject to availability.