I. Processing returns in the webshop
- Select the items to be returned in the webshop.
- Pack the items in separate boxes.
- Enclose a copy of the returns note in each parcel.
- Attach an address sticker to each parcel and leave them at the depot.
- The goods will be collected by the carrier at the time of the next delivery.
II. Returns conditions
- The following returns conditions apply to goods dispatched by GRANIT:
- Returns with a nett value of less than €20.00 will not be accepted. Individual items with a nett value of less than €5.00 cannot be returned and therefore cannot be credited. Catalogue items can be returned free of charge within 3 months. Only a proportionate freight cost of €4.90 will apply. For returns older than 3 months, a storage fee of 30% will be applied. For returns older than 6 months, a 50% storage fee will be applied. Returns older than 1 year will not be accepted. These times will be calculated based on the delivery date of the goods. In the event of a higher number of returns being received from individual customers, we reserve the right to charge an additional storage fee per return.
- Special items cannot be returned. Items that cannot be cancelled or returned will be identified as such in the webshop before purchasing.
- The goods and packaging must be in perfect condition and must not be damaged. If the goods or original packaging are damaged, or if the goods have already been assembled, they cannot be returned. In this case the goods will be sent back to the customer at his or her expense. Open packaging units will not be accepted.
- Returns requests must be submitted in advance via the webshop. If goods are returned without first submitting a request they will be sent back to the customer at his or her expense. If you are unable to submit your returns request via the webshop, do not hesitate to contact the Granit Customer Centre for a manual returns request. Manual returns requests are subject to a processing fee of €10.
- The customer must keep any goods damaged in transport in the condition in which they were delivered for return and assessment by the carrier. If the customer submits a claim for transport damage, he or she must keep the goods until the carrier has carried out an assessment on site. If the customer sends damaged items back as a standard return, the carrier will reject any claims for damage and will no longer accept liability. Transport damage claims can only be processed if they are submitted by 12:00 pm on the day after delivery. Claims relating to Friday shipments can be submitted by 12:00 pm on the following Monday. Damage claims will not be processed by the carrier if there is no depot, or if no delivery point has been agreed with the carrier.